UPro Media has released a new online scoring system that provides an option to replace or be used along with the judges paper score sheets that are currently in use. There are many potential benefits of this type of system which include:
Email delivery of score sheets immediately at the touch of a button.
A master scores scoreboard/summery to show the judges where the teams are being placed.
Blank score prevention. The system will notify the judges if any scoring category has been left blank.
Error analysis. The system will notify the competition coordinator if it detects any scores that are dramatically different than the average of that category based on all judges scores. The coordinator can then bring this to the attention of the head judge to be reviewed for errors.
Scores can be made available to the athletes if chosen by their coach. This gives the coach the ability to decide if the scores are to be made available along with the video footage in order that the their athletes can see a score/performance comparison in order to improve as an athlete.
Scoring trend data available to coaches and if chosen can also be made available to their athletes via login.
Scoring trend data comparisons to averages based on selected categories of :region and state samples that cover individual classification s as well as entire state and national samples.
Scores can be made available to the entire audience or placed behind a password protected login based on the choice of the competition administrator.
This scoring system is able to be used in any subjectively judged competition and is able to be branded to fit your event.
This competitive season UPro will make available to competition organizers a web based scoring system that is sure to make scoring more streamlined efficient, and accurate. The advantages of such a system are:
- Removes most opportunities for human error in the tabulation of scores and placement of teams.
- Speeds up the process of judging, tabulation, and delivering scoresheets.
- Removes the need for making copies for teams, judges, and competition organizers.
- Provides new methods of team/performance feedback.
- Offers more protection for teams, judges, and coaches as every access is password protected.
- Provides feedback to each judge regarding their scoring based on seasonal, event, and overall averages.
- Provides feedback to coaches based on overall averages based on specific categories ie. region, classification, and overall state averages without naming any other programs or revealing any other team scores.